Oh sugar, oh honey honey. Yes, today I will share about the wonders of honey. It isn’t just the healthiest sweetener you may also be surprised to know that this sweetie pie has A LOT of skin and hair benefits too!! Thank you army of bees from their pollen and flower’s resins, honey is the best moisturizers, will definitely fight aging and fight bacteria too. Honey also has nutrients, healing compounds and anti-oxidants. So I advise you when you visit the grocery store next, hoard raw honeys!! Yes! This is very useful I promise you won’t regret.
Oh, and if you DO have extra, you can always use it to recreate some of your favorite cake creations like the insanely delicious and wholesome cakes made by genius chef Clifford Chase from Cut to the Chase Bakery! ( http://www.ct2thechase.com). Check them out for yumminess that won’t harm your complexion because its made with love.
Now, on to the advice:
- Treatment for Sunburn : Our magic product, the honey of course restores the hydration needed in our skin, your deepest skin exposed to the sun will be calmed when you put honey.
- Highlight For Hair : It has an enzyme that will slowly release hydrogen peroxide, the best ingredient to lighten hair colors. (Use 2-3 tablespoons of honey and mix with water. Apply to hair, let it stay for 1 hour.) Surprise! Instant Highlight.
- Hair Conditioner : It’s enzymes and nutrients will give dull hair that glow and shine without losing its volume, (yikes, who likes flat hair) Best used with coconut oil which penetrates into the hair to condition and smoothen the hair. (Use 1 table spoon of honey with 3 table spoons of coconut oil, apply to hair let it sit for 25 minutes, rinse well)
- Moisturizer of Cuticle : Oh yes, honey is loaded with moisturizers and enzymes that is perfect for nourishment and healing skin. It naturally gives moisture to the skin. (Use honey and rub it on to your cuticle let it sit for 10 minutes, rinse)
- Bath Soak : Honey don’t just hydrate it has antioxidants that protects skin against any environmental skin damage. (Mix 2 tablespoons of honey in one cup of warm water. Add to your tub and soak)
- AntiFungal and Anti Acne Treatment: Our magic product has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Its properties draws bacteria away. The anti inflammatory ingredient will remove the swelling, irritation and redness of the acne. (Apply honey to affected areas, let it sit for 10-15 minutes, rinse with warm water)
- Scar Fader : Wow. Just wow. Yes this proven to lighten skin and its components will lighten your scars, usually for best results, gently massage honey once daily to the affected areas. You can also add Olive Oil to join the team of perfect scar faders.
- Exfoliator : Honey can gently exfoliates your skin. You can use honey and add on some baking powder. This can remove dead skins thus giving chance to new skins to emerge and give you a radiant complexion. (Use 2 table spoon of honey and 1 table spoon of baking soda, gently rub into your skin and rinse)
- Pore Cleanser : Honey is the best for skin problems. This will help you clarify your skin and will surely make your skin pores clean and clear. You can also add Jojoba or Coconut Oil.
- Face Mask : The most common use of honey when it comes to skin benefits. Just simply put honey mask on your face before going to bed and expect an instant glow in the morning!!